This research report categorizes the switchgear manufacturing market by type. Product type include low voltage switchgear, medium voltage switchgear and high voltage switchgear.
- 98 data tables
- An overview of the global switchgear manufacturing market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Characterization and quantification of the market potential for electrical switchgears by product types, which include low-voltage, medium-voltage and high-voltage switchgears
- Identify key trends, latest technological developments, and factors influencing the growth within the switchgear industry
- Elaboration on the influence of government regulations, current technology, and macroeconomic factors that will shape the marketplace
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry, including ABB Group, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Schneider Electric, Siemens AG and Toshiba Corp.