Single-cell Omics: Emerging Technologies and Markets
The scope of this report includes single cell analysis technologies, applications, industries, major funding initiatives, patents and companies. The market sizes for single cell products are given for the years 2015, 2016, 2017 (estimated) and 2022 (forecasted).
This report reviews the single cell workflow steps and technologies and provides background on why single cell analysis is important. It then discusses some of the top research initiatives that are contributing to single cell applications. Market driving forces are also discussed.
The structure of several important industry subsectors is reviewed, as well as major industry acquisitions and strategic alliances from Jan. 2016 to Sept. 2017. Industry subsectors analyzed include target enrichment, droplet digital PCR, single cell DNA polymerase, DNA amplification, next generation sequencing (NGS) instruments, single cell proteomics, circulating tumor cell (CTC) capture and detection, liquid biopsy, preimplantation testing and immune sequencing.
The market for single cell analysis technologies is analyzed in depth. The market is analyzed by end user, application field, product type, omics method used, cell type, clinical indication and geography.
Specific geographic markets are discussed, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world.
Market data covers the years 2015, 2016, 2017 (estimated) and 2022 (forecast).
More than 90 companies in the single cell analysis industry are profiled in this report.
BCC Research provides a summary of the main industry acquisitions and strategic alliances from Jan. 2016 through Sept. 2017, including key alliance trends.
- 71 tables
- An overview of the global markets and emerging technologies for single-cell genomics and proteomics
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Cell isolation technologies, including flow cytometry, laser capture microscopy, and micromanipulation
- Sample preparation technologies, including microfluidics, whole genome amplification/pre-amplification
- Analyses of next-generation sequencing, qPCR/PCR, microarrays, mass spectrometry, and microfluidics
- End-use industry coverage, including research, drug discovery and development, diagnostics, and applied
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, including growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Profiles of major players in the industry including 1 Cellbio, 10x Genomics Inc., Angle PLC, Aviva Biosciences, Boreal Genomics, Dolomite Bio and Hifibio"
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook