Polyamides: Types and Global Markets
This report includes changes that occurred in recent years in the polyamide market. Various factors that brought about changes in the market are studied and analyzed. Production and demand figures are shown, and key players operating in the global polyamide market are indicated. Throughout the report, the market share of polyamides is compared to other polymers, and the demand for polyamides from several applications is enumerated. Furthermore, several figures describing the market are quoted. In the global polyamide market, the polyamide fiber production segment has witnessed stable growth, so much attention is given to polyamide resins and growth factors prevailing in the sector. The market also indicates impressive changes in terms of value and volume consumption of polyamides in several applications such as automobile, electrical and electronic appliances, construction, packaging and many others. The report also includes new products prevailing and being launched in the global polyamide market because of research and development undertaken by key players. Furthermore, the report also includes major polyamide-related products offered by key players and strategies undertaken by these companies to retain market leadership.
This report represents an in-depth analysis of the global polyamide market by type, application and region using different commercially available polyamides for specific market estimates. The report consists of segments based on types such as PA6, PA66 and bio-based and specialty polyamides, including PA11, PA12, PA4/6, PA6/10, PA6/12 and PPA (polyphthalamide). Furthermore, the polyamide market is analyzed by region and application. The major applications of polyamides are engineering plastics and fiber. Under engineering plastics applications, this report considers automotive, industrial/machinery, electrical and electronics, consumer goods and appliances, and packaging/film. Under fiber applications, this report considers textile, industrial and carpet. In terms of region, the market is segmented as Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe and the rest of the world (ROW), the last of which includes the Middle East and Africa, and South America.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in the market. Furthermore, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the polyamide market and current trends within the industry. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of major vendors in the global polyamide market.
- 115 data tables and 18 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for polyamides
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Country specific data and analysis for China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom and Spain
- Detailed description of polyamide 6 and PA66 and factors driving their market growth
- Information on bio-based and specialty polyamide, their functions and potential applications
- Detailed profiles of key competitors of the market, including Asahi Kasei Corp., BASF SE, Dowdupont, Evonik Industries AG, Formosa Plastics Corp., and Honeywell International, Inc.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook