Global Waterproofing Chemicals Market and Technologies Through 2022
This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the global waterproofing chemicals market by type, system, application, and regional market. The evolving trends and ongoing research and developments in the field of waterproofing chemicals production and manufacturing have been studied in detail.
The study highlights the impact of various types and systems of waterproofing chemicals, key regulations on the use of waterproofing chemicals, and the pros and cons of waterproofing chemicals. Special importance has been given to key market developments such as collaborative activities, important acquisitions, new product launches, and strategic agreements between top players. An analysis of the key drivers and factors affecting or influencing the growth of this market is also included in the report. The analysis also describes and quantifies the current and projected market for waterproofing chemicals across regions, while considering different parameters (e.g., government regulations and climatic conditions).
The global waterproofing chemicals market is segmented into types, systems, applications, and regions. On the basis of type, the waterproofing chemicals market is segmented into elastomers, bitumen, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO), ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM), and others. There are three major types of waterproofing chemicals systems: preformed membranes, coatings, and integral systems. Applications of waterproofing chemicals are principally categorized into roof and building waterproofing; process water storage; secondary containment; bridges; tunnels; silos, food and beverage storage; and others. The roof and building waterproofing segment is further sub-segmented into two categories: floors and basements, and walls. In terms of region, the market is categorized as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW. RoW primarily consists of economies such as Brazil, Saudi Arabia, and other countries (Argentina, South Africa, Egypt, Chile, Colombia, Turkey, Iraq, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), and others).
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 73 data tables and 13 additional tables
- An overview of the global market and technologies for waterproofing chemicals
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of the history and the current state of the market for waterproofing chemicals and related products
- Evaluation of market dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Analysis of the industry structure
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including BASF SE (BASF), Bostik, Evonik Industries AG, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp., and The Dow Chemical Co.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook