Global Markets for Media, Sera and Reagents in Biotechnology
The current report offers a detailed picture of media, sera and reagents in biotechnology.
This report highlights the current and future market potential for media, sera and reagents in biotechnology and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the market. This report also covers market projections through 2026 and key market players.
The report details market shares of media, sera and reagents in cell culture. Market analysis in the media segment is divided into specialty media and classical media based on composition. Based on formulation, the media are divided into powdered media and ready-to-use liquid media. Based on serum component, media are segmented into serum-free media and serum-requiring media. The market for sera is segmented based on the source of serum into fetal bovine serum and other sera which includes sera from animal sources such as goats, porcine, rabbits, etc. The reagents market is segmented into reagents: biological response modifiers, cell dissociation reagents and others (amino acids, antibiotics, etc.). By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, Middle East and Africa and South America. North America includes the U.S., Canada and Mexico, Europe includes Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, Spain and the Rest of Europe. The Asia-Pacific region includes China, India, Japan, Australia, New Zealand and the Rest of Asia-Pacific.
- 61 data tables and 44 additional tables
- An updated review of current and future global markets for media, sera and reagents in the cell culture industry and its sub-segments
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Discussion of major factors driving the growth of this market, industry structure, regulatory scenario, and penetration of technologies related to media, sera, and reagents in biotechnology
- Estimation of the market size and market forecast for global media, sera, and reagents in biotechnology, and corresponding market share analysis by product type, end use, and region
- Country specific data and market value analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and New Zealand, the Middle East and Africa
- Highlights of emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps estimating current and future demand for cell culture products; and impact analysis of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
- A relevant patent analysis with significant allotments of patent issued for cell culture media, sera and reagents in biotechnology across each major category
- Insight into the recent industry strategies, M&A deals of the major players operating within the global market; their key competitive landscape and company share analysis
- Profile descriptions of the leading industry players, including Bio-Techne, Corning Inc., Fujifilm Holdings Corp., GE Healthcare, Merck KGaA and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook