The Fiber Optics Market: Glass, Plastic, and Alternatives
The fiber optics market is segmented into following categories:
- Type—Glass optical fiber and plastic optical fiber.
- Applications—Telecom; manufacturing; surveillance and security; healthcare; banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI); and others.
- Specification—Processing type, array type and spectrum.
- Geography—North America is segmented into U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into France, Italy, Germany, the U.K., Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS); Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and others; while, the Rest of the World (RoW) covers the Middle East, Africa and South America.
- Industry and competitive analysis.
- Patent analysis.
- Company profiles.
- 52 data tables
- An overview of the global fiber optics market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Segmentation of the fiber optics market into four major categories based on raw materials, type, application, and region
- Insight into the market through investigation of market sizes, revenue forecasts, value chains, supply chain, market and product trends, and the competitive landscape
- Coverage of technical characteristics of fiber optics, including LED sources, couplers, optical connectors, and splicing
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics with respect to its drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including Molex, Asahi Glass, General Cable Corp., Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd., Leoni AG, and Finisar Corp.