Elastomers: Applications and Global Markets
The scope of the report covers the overview of the global market for the elastomers and analyzes global market trends, with data from 2016, 2017 (considering as base year), estimates for 2018 and forecast for 2023 with projection of compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in the forecast duration.
The report includes discussion of technological, regulatory, security, and economic trends that are affecting the market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global elastomers market and current trends within the industry.
The report includes discussion of product types such as styrene butadiene rubber, butadiene rubber, nitrile rubber, isobutylene isoprene rubber, ethylene propylene rubber, polyisoprene rubber, chloroprene rubber, styrene block copolymers, thermoplastic polyolefins, thermoplastic vulcanizate, thermoplastic polyurethane, thermoplastic polyester elastomer and others. It also includes discussion of application types such as tires and automotive components, sports products, medical products, appliances, industrial and others (architecture, modifiers).
In the elastomers market, products have been segmented into thermoplastic and thermoset segments. The thermoset segment is sub-segmented into natural and synthetic elastomers. The synthetic segment is further sub-segmented into isoprene & polyisoprene rubber (IR), butadiene and polybutadiene rubber (BR), styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR), nitrile, nitrile-butadiene, acrylonitrile rubber (NBR), ethylene-propylene rubber (EPM) and ethylene-propylene-diene rubber (EPDM) and others. The thermoplastics segment has been segmented into styrene-thermoplastic-elastomers (TPE-S), elastomeric alloys, thermoplastic urethane elastomers, thermoplastic polyester elastomers and others.
The report concludes with a special focus on the detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global elastomers market.
- 50 tables
- An overview of the global market for the elastomers and their applications in different industry vertical
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Characterization and quantification of global elastomers market by product type, end user, application industry and geographical region
- Coverage of all major elastomers type such as Isoprene & Polyisoprene Rubber (IR), Butadiene & Polybutadiene Rubber (BR), Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR), Nitrile, Nitrile-Butadiene, Acrylonitrile Rubber (NBR), Styrene-Thermoplastic-Elastomers (TPE-S), Thermoplastic Urethane Elastomers, Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomers and others
- Regional dynamics of atrial fibrillation for level covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Other emerging markets
- Detailed analysis of major drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the global elastomers market
- Discussion of the major players across each regional market, including Basf SE, Celanese Corp., Dow Chemical Co., Dupont and Evonik Industries
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook