DNA Vaccines: Technologies and Global Markets
The study’s scope includes DNA vaccine products that already are commercialized or likely to be in the next five years. Both human and animal health markets are studied. DNA vaccine delivery technologies are also included. DNA vaccine candidates in clinical trials are examined by indication, and future market growth from 2021 through 2026 is forecast.
The role that DNA vaccines play in the overall vaccine industry is examined, as well as how the vaccine industry structure and dynamics are changing.
We examine DNA synthesis, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals firms, strategic industry alliances, and the role of gene delivery and synthesis technologies. The major markets for DNA vaccines, including infectious diseases, cancers, animal health, allergies and biodefense, are analyzed, and the main companies in these fields are highlighted.
- 14 data tables and 55 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for DNA vaccines and related technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Coverage of delivery and synthesis technologies, the forces driving market growth, product formats, and market applications for these products
- Identification of new opportunities, challenges, and technological changes within the industry and highlights of the market potential for DNA vaccines by delivery technology, format, function and region
- Coverage of life cycle status and commercial status of DNA vaccine technologies and brief description of the Human Immune System
- Details about vaccines, their evolution, and types including DNA vaccines and cancer DNA vaccines, their function, scope and clinical trials, and information on changing vaccine paradigm, antigen discovery, plasmid design and manufacture and delivery technologies
- Detailed analysis of the current market trends, market forecast, and discussion of technological, and regulatory elements that are affecting the future marketplace
- Information about major technologies for the formulation of DNA vaccines and assessment of their relation to biotechnology, gene therapy, DNA delivery, pharmaceuticals, and biodefense companies
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the field as well as updates to alliance, merger, and acquisition activities, including Astellas Pharma Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Merck & Co., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc. and Sanofi-Aventisa
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook