Biopesticides: Global Markets to 2022
This report organizes information from diverse sources into a cohesive unit that includes an overview of pesticides (synthetic and biopesticides), an overview of organic farming and production, a look at the industry structure, and sections on technology and patents. The synthetic pesticide market, genetically modified (GM) seeds and the biopesticide market are explored. Additional information on the organic market for food products offers the reader an opportunity to assess the biopesticide market in relation to crop production and sale of organic foods.
- 66 data tables and 16 additional tables
- A detailed overview and industry analysis of the global market for biopesticides within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- The global supply-and-demand scenario broken down by product type, crop type, product, geographical region, and application
- Assessment of the market dynamics, specifically growth driving factors, opportunities, restraints, current and future trends, and technological developments
- A look at the regulatory developments and enforcements in the biopesticides industry
- Relevant patent analyses
- Information on vendor landscape and profiles of major market players in the industry, including AMVAC Chemical Corp., Andermatt Biocontrol AG, Certis USA LLC, Koppert Biological Systems, Stockton Group, and Valent Biosciences Corp.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook