Antipsychotic Drugs: Technologies and Global Markets
This report provides a detailed description of the market for antipsychotic drugs. The report highlights the current and future market potential of antipsychotic drugs and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, technological advancements, patent analysis, pipeline analysis, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the market. The report also covers market projections through 2023, as well as market shares for key market players. The report segments the market for antipsychotic drugs based on mechanism of action, disease indication and geography. Based on mechanism of action, the market is segmented into D2 antagonists, D2/5HT2A antagonists and D2 partial agonists. The market size includes both branded and generic drugs. Based on disease indication, the market is segmented into schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder (MDD), and other diseases including anxiety, autism and dementia. By geography, the market has been segmented into the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa regions. The North America region includes the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Europe includes Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, Spain and the rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific includes China, India, Japan and the rest of Asia-Pacific. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2017 as the base year, with forecasts for 2018 through 2023.
- 22 data tables and 36 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for antipsychotic drugs
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018 and projections of CAGRs through 2023
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, China, India and Japan
- Definition, history and types of antipsychotic drugs
- An understanding on receptor target of antipsychotic drugs, including dopamine, serotonin, glutamate, tachykinin and glucocorticoid
- Coverage of various psychotic diseases and their indication including schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder (MDD), anxiety, autism and dementia
- Comprehensive company profiles of key players in the market, including Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Ltd., Eli Lilly and Co., Johnson & Johnson, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd., and Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook