Acetic Acid: Derivatives and Global Markets
The scope of the report covers the overview and clear understanding of the global market scenario of acetic acid and its derivatives and analysis of global market trends, with market data for 2017, considered as the base year, 2018 as the estimate year, and forecast for 2023 with projection of CAGR during 2018 to 2023. Market data in value and volume is provided at global and regional levels for all major derivatives and their applications.
The report covers the discussion of technological, regulatory, and economic trends that are affecting the acetic acid market. The report has a review of the technological background of acetic acid, along with its production process, and identifies the current and emerging applications. It also explains the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges and regional dynamics of the global acetic acid market; assesses current trends within the industry and presents the growth forecasts for the next five years. The regional acetic acid market is further segmented and forecasted for major countries such as U.S., Germany, China, U.K., China, India, etc.
The different derivatives of acetic acid which are considered in the report include vinyl acetate monomer (VAM), purified terephthalic acid (PTA), acetate esters, acetic anhydride and monochloroacetic acid (MCCA). The report further includes discussion of applications of these derivatives, such as paints and coatings, dyes and textiles, automotive, food and beverage, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, agrochemicals, construction, animal feed, rubber, photography and other industries. The report concludes with a special focus on the competitive landscape which includes the key strategies adopted by the manufacturers, their market shares and detailed profiles of the major manufacturers, along with an overview, financial information, product portfolios of acetic acid products and their derivatives, key events and latest process developments in the global acetic acid market.
- An overview of the global market for acetic acid along with its derivatives market catering to different application segments
- Country specific data and analysis for China, India, Japan, Taiwan, France, Germany, UK, U.S., Brazil and South Africa
- Segmentation of the acetic acid derivatives market both in value and volumetric terms by end use applications and major geographical regions
- Elaboration of technological, regulatory, and economic trends that are affecting the acetic acid market
- An up-to-date analysis of recent developments and current global trends within the industry
- Discussion of competitive landscape which includes the key strategies adopted by the manufacturers and their comprehensive company profiles, including Bp Plc, Celanese Corp., Dowdupont Inc., Mitsubishi Chemical Corp., Lyondellbasell Industries Holdings B.V. and Saudi International Petrochemical Co. (SIPCHEM)
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook