Buyers, Suppliers or Customers can easily be found by purchasing the Global Aluminium Directory. Why spend hours searching the internet for new contacts and business partnerships when you can have fast, easy access to the most up-to-date and comprehensive industry guide around?
The aluminium recycling segment continues to face challenges of tight margins and industry fragmentation - resulting in companies going out of business, being taken over, or new ones stepping in to fill the gap. In such a fluid industry, your need for up-to-date aluminium market intelligence is a significant factor for your company's future success in this industry.
Why spend countless business hours searching the internet for new contacts and business partnerships? Find new buyers, suppliers or customers easily, by investing in the Global Aluminium Directory.
The Global Aluminium Directory has been completely re-researched. Each company, old and new, has been contacted individually to ensure the information contained in the new edition is accurate and up-to-date. For just US$575, you can have fast, easy access to the most up-to-date and comprehensive industry guide around, saving you hours of time when sourcing a new supplier, buyer or simply trying to re-establish a business relationship.
· Involved in sourcing aluminium, alumina or bauxite;
· Sourcing new suppliers as a trader or consumer in the aluminium business;
· A producer looking for trade outlets to sell to;
· Involved in the service sector and looking for potential new clients for your goods and services;
· Monitoring your competitors and the aluminium marketplace.
No more searching in vain for the contact information you need, – we've done the hard work for you. The new edition of the Global Aluminium Directory will listed thousands of companies who specialize in the production or trade of aluminium. Each company has been contacted direct – so you know the information we give is accurate.
· Save time when sourcing new suppliers;
· Quickly find management, sales and production contacts within companies;
· A user-friendly A-Z Buyers' Guide helps you source the right supplier – whether it's a producer or trader, search by the product you need – by country;
· Know your market. The world's aluminium producers and traders in one handy volume;
· Excellent value for money - Where else could you source this depth of market intelligence in one handy book? Wherever you sit in the aluminium supply chain, this directory is an essential business tool.
· Whether you're a producer, a trader, or a consumer; or if you're involved in plant equipment, shipping or warehousing - this updated directory includes details on all the key contacts in the global aluminium marketplace.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook