Analyzing the Semiconductors Industry in France 2015
After experiencing unstable growth in recent years, 2014 was a good year of growth for the French semiconductor industry. Coming years are expected to bring strong growth, even though regionally the industry is likely to grow at a slow pace.
The advent of the Internet of Things in particular is expected to boost the growth of the semiconductor industry not just in France but globally as well, aided also by developments in the areas of consumer electronics, automotive applications, energy-related applications and other industrial applications.
Product differentiation in the French semiconductor industry can be very strong. For example, a microprocessor manufacturer may launch a processor whose instruction set offers designers many attractive features, but is different to that of any other processor.
Micron Technology, Intel, Texas Instruments and ST Microelectronics are the leading players in the industry.
Aruvian Research analyzes the semiconductors industry in France in its research presentation Analyzing the Semiconductors Industry in France. The report is a comprehensive coverage of the industry, which is analyzed through an industry definition, industry profile, market value, industry segmentation, and other factors that impact the market.
We analyze the industry concentration in our report, along with a geographic concentration. Globalization in the global semiconductors industry is also analyzed.
A segmentation of the market through the major industry products is carried out in the report. We also include an analysis of the semiconductor industry in France through a Porter’s Five Forces analysis. This undertakes an analysis of the buyer power in the industry, supplier power, competitive rivalry in the industry, the threat of new entrants as well as the threat of potential substitutes to the semiconductor industry.
Future perspective of the industry is analyzed till the year 2019.
Competition in the industry and market share of the leading industry players are analyzed followed by an in-depth analysis of the major players themselves. The leading industry contributors are analyzed through a corporate profile, a business segment analysis, a financial analysis, their global industry presence, and a SWOT analysis.
Players analyzed include the industry stalwarts such as Intel Corporation, Micron Technology, Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments, amongst many others.
Aruvian Research’s analysis of the Semiconductor Industry in France is a complete strategic and statistical analysis of this growing industry.
- A. Executive Summary
- B. Brief Profile: Global Semiconductors Industry
- B.1 Industry Definition
- B.2 Industry Profile
- B.3 Market Size
- B.4 Market Value
- B.5 Industry Segmentation
- B.6 Industry Concentration
- B.7 Industry Concentration
- B.8 Geographic Concentration
- B.9 Globalization in the Global Semiconductors Industry
- B.10 Industry Forecast
- C. Semiconductors Industry in France
- C.1 Industry Overview
- C.2 Market Growth by Value
- C.3 Industry Segmentation
- C.4 Geographic Segmentation
- D. Market Share Analysis
- E. Competition in the Industry
- F. Semiconductor Industry in France: Porter’s Five Forces Strategy Analysis
- F.1 Introduction
- F.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
- F.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- F.4 Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
- F.5 Threat of New Entrants
- F.6 Threat of Substitutes
- G. Semiconductors in France: Future Perspective
- H. Leading Industry Players
- H.1 Intel Corporation
- H.1.1 Corporate Profile
- H.1.2 Business Segment Analysis
- H.1.3 Financial Analysis
- H.1.4 Industry Presence
- H.1.5 SWOT Analysis
- H.2 LG Electronics
- H.2.1 Corporate Profile
- H.2.2 Business Segment Analysis
- H.2.3 Financial Analysis
- H.2.4 Industry Presence
- H.2.5 SWOT Analysis
- H.3 Samsung Electronics
- H.3.1 Corporate Profile
- H.3.2 Business Segment Analysis
- H.3.3 Financial Analysis
- H.3.4 Industry Presence
- H.3.5 SWOT Analysis
- H.4 STMicroelectronics N.V.
- H.4.1 Corporate Profile
- H.4.2 Business Segment Analysis
- H.4.3 Financial Analysis
- H.4.4 Industry Presence
- H.4.5 SWOT Analysis
- H.5 Texas Instruments
- H.5.1 Corporate Profile
- H.5.2 Business Segment Analysis
- H.5.3 Financial Analysis
- H.5.4 Industry Presence
- H.5.5 SWOT Analysis
- H.6 Freescale Semiconductor
- H.6.1 Corporate Profile
- H.6.2 Business Segment Analysis
- H.6.3 Financial Analysis
- H.6.4 SWOT Analysis
- H.7 Micron Technology, Inc.
- H.7.1 Corporate Profile
- H.7.2 Business Segment Analysis
- H.7.3 Financial Analysis
- H.7.4 SWOT Analysis
- I. Glossary of Terms
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Market Value of the Global Semiconductors Industry (USD Billion) 2010-2014
- Figure 2: Global Semiconductor Industry Segmentation (%), 2014
- Figure 3: Share of the Global Semiconductor Industry by Regions (in USD Billion & %), 2014
- Figure 4: Forecast Value of the Global Semiconductors Industry (in USD Billion) 2014-2019
- Figure 5: Value of the Semiconductor Industry in France (in USD Billion), 2010-2014
- Figure 6: Segmentation of the Semiconductor Industry in France (%), 2014
- Figure 7: Share of France in the European Semiconductor Industry (%), 2014
- Figure 8: Market Share of Major Players (%), 2014
- Figure 9: Porter's Five Forces Analysis of the Semiconductor Industry in France
- Figure 10: Buyer Power in the French Semiconductor Industry
- Figure 11: Supplier Power in the French Semiconductor Industry
- Figure 12: Competitive Rivalry in the French Semiconductor Industry
- Figure 13: Threat of New Entrants in the French Semiconductor Industry
- Figure 14: Threat of Substitutes in the French Semiconductor Industry
- Figure 15: Forecast of the Semiconductor Industry in France (in USD Billion), 2014-2019
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Market Value of the Global Semiconductors Industry (USD Billion) 2010-2014
- Table 2: Segmentation of the Global Semiconductor Industry (in USD Billion & %), 2014
- Table 3: Share of the Global Semiconductor Industry by Regions (in USD Billion & %), 2014
- Table 4: Forecast Value of the Global Semiconductors Industry (in USD Billion) 2014-2019
- Table 8: Value of the Semiconductor Industry in France (in USD Billion), 2010-2014
- Table 9: Segmentation of the Semiconductor Industry in France (in USD Billion & %), 2014
- Table 10: Share of France in the European Semiconductor Industry (in USD Billion & %), 2014
- Table 8: Market Share of Major Players (%), 2014
- Table 9: Forecast of the Semiconductor Industry in France (in USD Billion), 2014-2019