Germany Lawn Mowers Market Analysis & Forecast 2022-2027
The Germany lawn mowers market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.17% during 2022-2027.
The country is the second largest lawn mowers industry across Europe and accounts for a revenue share of 13.84% in Europe. Factors such as decreasing lawn mower product prices & increased propensity to spend, and the demand for mowing options to save time are fueling sales of lawn mowers in the country.
Positive trends in low vibrations, high torque, and power are expected to offer tremendous growth opportunities for various vendors in the Germany lawn mowers market. Large areas such as stadiums, universities, and golf courses will continue witnessing the rapid adoption of gasoline-powered lawnmowers owing to their efficiency.
Green spaces such as woodlands, parks, private gardens & fields dominate Germany's most significant cities by occupying nearly 70% of the land area. The country consists of almost 17 cities where green spaces cover nearly 80% or more of the land areas. Siegen is the greenest city in the country, with more than 86% of its urban area covered with green spaces. Hence, such large green acreage penetration supports the Germany lawn mowers market.
a) German consumers are tech-savvy and prefer quality products with advanced features. With rising technological advancements, vendors are adding new and advanced features to lawnmowers that can make the process more autonomous.
b) The presence of many sports stadiums or arenas, including tennis, football, golf, and others, supports the Germany lawn mowers market growth. Moreover, the country hosts several annual tournaments and sports events that call for regular maintenance and the upgradation of sports fields.
c) The declining number of immigrants is expected to reduce the demand for new residential dwellings, thereby hampering the construction of new apartments and households, reducing the area under landscaping, and reducing the need for new lawn mowers in the industry.
d) The Germany lawn mower market shipments will likely reach 2,593.11 thousand units in 2027. Market changes in decreasing lawn mower product prices, increased propensity to spend, and the demand for mowing options to save time is fueling sales of lawn mowers in the country.
e) The usage of artificial turf is significantly gaining momentum across the Germany industry. Several sports stadiums, playgrounds, and residential lawns are equipped with artificial turf to save mowing, fertilizers, and water expenses. Hence, such a rise in the usage of artificial turf is expected to hamper the Germany lawn mowers market.
1. In terms of revenue, ride-on lawn mowers dominated the industry, accounting for USD 497.22 million in 2021.
2. The residential users are the key revenue contributors to the Germany lawn mowers market. The segment is expected to grow further at a CAGR of 7.94% during the forecast period.
3. By unit shipment, electric cordless and propane-powered mowers are expected to observe the fastest growth at a CAGR of 8.90% and 9.15% during the forecast period.
4. The self-propelled lawn mowers are increasingly gaining momentum and are expected to add a revenue of USD 122.33 million during the forecast period.
5. Germany's robotic lawn mower industry witnessed shipments of 320.76 thousand units in 2021, which is estimated to reach 609.80 thousand units in 2027. The popular trend of automation, the rising dependence on technology to enhance productivity, and the development of advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and sensors provide significant growth opportunities for the Germany lawn mowers market
Segmentation by Product Type
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook