U.S. Contract Catering Market - Focused Insights 2023-2028
This report offers market size & forecast data for the contract catering market in the US. The report includes the revenue generated from the contract catering sale. This report provides a comprehensive and current market scenario of the US contract catering, including the US contract catering market size, anticipated market forecast, relevant market segmentations, and industry trends.
The study considers a detailed scenario of the present contract catering market and its market dynamics for 2023−2028 in the US. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The report offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent players operating in the market.
The US contract catering market is growing rapidly post-pandemic. Contract catering refers to the food services provided by a catering company for an organization or an event on a contractual basis. Contract catering is one of the best cost-effective ways to manage food services. The contract catering companies increase the reputation and business of the clients by offering high-quality food and beverages. In the US, contract catering services are adopting diverse sectors such as business & industry, education, healthcare, senior care, sports, entertainment, aerospace, defense, marine, etc. In the hospitality and tourism industry, establishing good relationships with clients and maintaining the quality of catering service is crucial. It helps in business development further. In the US contract catering market, exotic ingredients, premium table services, aesthetic delicacies, and live food counters are the profound ways of offering food services. Due to rising consumer living standards, demand for contract catering services in the US market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period.
- The US contract catering market is growing significantly due to the rise of fresh food subscriptions, rising demand for customized food, penetration of smart devices and digitalization, growing need for balanced diet & wellness in geriatric care centres and the healthcare sector, the rise of entertainment, and the emergence of a new age of outsourcing facilities.
- In the US contract catering market, demand for high-quality nutritional-based food services is growing significantly and is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Majority of the companies are focusing on K-12 school groups. There is significant demand for food services due to the US's rising infant and children population.
- Compass Group, Aramark Services, Sodexo, Delaware North, and others are the leading players with strong market penetration. Vendors such as American Dining Creations, Atalian Servest Group Ltd., AVI Foodsystems, Legends, Gourmet Caterers, Guest Services, ISS A/S, Nexdine, and others are the other prominent players in the market with a noteworthy presence.
- In the market of US contract catering, many local and global players focus on service differentiation by offering high-quality food to achieve a competitive advantage in the market.
- The local and international players in the US contract catering market are offering fresh food subscriptions or home meal kits, which will create a lucrative opportunity for vendors to gain a consumer base. For instance, Sodexo and Aramark are offering such services.
SEGMENTATION & FORECAST
- Industry Market Insights (2022-2028)
Business & Industry
Healthcare & Senior Care
- Contract Market Insights (2022-2028)
- Delivery Market Insights (2022-2028)
- Facility Market Insights (2022-2028)
On & Off-Premise
- Market Dynamics
- Competitive Landscape of the US Contract Catering Market
- Key Vendors
- Other Prominent Vendors
- Research Methodology
- About Arizton
1. Compass Group
2. Aramark Services
4. Delaware North
5. HMS Host
6. Elior Group
Other Prominent Vendors
1. American Dining Creations
2. Atalian Servest Group Ltd.
3. AVI Foodsystems
5. Gourmet Caterers
6. Guest Services
7. ISS A/S
9. Parkhurst Dining Solutions
10. Quest Food Management Services LLC,
11. Taher Incorporated
12. Thompson Hospitality Corporation
13. The Nutrition Group
14. Whitsons Culinary Group