U.S. Construction Silicones Market - Focused Insights 2023-2028
This report offers market size & forecast data for the construction silicones market in the US. The revenue generated from the sale of construction silicones is included in the report. This report provides a comprehensive and current market scenario of US construction silicones, including the US construction silicones market size, anticipated market forecast, relevant market segmentations, and industry trends.
The study considers a detailed scenario of the present construction silicones market and its market dynamics for 2023−2028 in the US. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The report offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent players operating in the market.
Construction silicones used in the construction industry were introduced approximately 40 years ago. Silicones are a class of synthetic polymers. It is made up of alternating silicon and oxygen. Construction silicones are used only for construction applications such as roofing, sealing, flooring, glazing, caulking, etc. It is available in various product forms, such as sealants, adhesives, coatings, bonding, etc. Construction silicone is a long-lasting building material that withstands rain, weather, and sunlight. The unique properties of silicones allow for engineering structures and creative designs, such as suspended and curved structures or spectacular glass structures.
- The US construction silicones market was valued at $860 million in 2022 and is expected to reach $1,199.69 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.70% during the forecast period.
- The US construction silicones market is growing significantly due to the rising popularity of modern architecture, rising DIY activities, growing popularity of green building practices, rising demand for waterproofing solutions, increasing infrastructure development activity, rising demand for silicone painting, and increased renovation of housing units.
- Silicone sealants can last three times longer than organic materials used in the same applications. It drives the demand for construction silicones in the US during the forecast period.
- Demand for High-quality silicones is increasing in glazing applications in the commercial sector. Rising commercial space construction across the US drives the demand for construction silicones during the forecast period.
- Rising green building practices are expected to increase the demand for construction silicones for UV ray protection fire-resistant applications in the US. The demand for insulated glass units is rising to resist UV rays.
SEGMENTATION & FORECAST
- Product Market Insights (2022-2028)
- Application Market Insights (2022-2028)
- End-User Market Insights (2022-2028)
Public & Commercial Infrastructure
- Market Dynamics
- Competitive Landscape of the US Construction Silicones Market
- Key Vendors
- Other Prominent Vendors
- Research Methodology
- About Arizton
2. Momentive Performance Materials
3. Wacker Chemie AG
4. Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
6. Sika AG
Other Prominent Vendors
1. Henkel AG & Co. KG
2. Mapei, S.p.A.
3. BASF SE
5. PPG Industries
6. H.B. Fuller Company
7. Milliken & Company
8. CHT Germany GmbH
9. Evonik Industries AG
10. REISS MANUFACTURING, INC.
11. Arkema Group
12. Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG
13. Guangzhou Baiyun Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.