Argentina Data Center Market - Investment Analysis & Growth Opportunities 2022-2027
The report considers the present scenario of the Argentina data center market and its market dynamics for 2022−2027. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the demand and supply aspects of the market.
Argentina data center market size will grow at a CAGR of 9.59% during 2022–2027.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT
- The COVID-19 impact, remote working has led to the increase in data generation at local levels along with the introduction of data privacy and protection law, Ley de Protección de Los Datos Personales will drive the demand for data centers in Argentina.
- The Government had announced its ICT targets for 2020-2023 in its Plan ConectAR. The plan aims at improved 4G connectivity, deployment of 5G, improvement in satellite and fiber optic coverage, bridging the digital divide, especially in rural areas, increased adoption of cloud computing, especially for government services, setting up of a national data center, and increase in the adoption of digital television.
- In Argentina, local enterprises, bank institutions, and international companies are some customers hosting their data in colocation data centers. The rising adoption of cloud-based services is helping in the growth of retail and wholesale colocation services in the market. The market is witnessing increased demand for colocation spaces across existing and upcoming data centers.
- The deployment of 5G networks will boost the digital economy of the region and will lead to higher demand for high-bandwidth networking infrastructure. The adoption of Software Defined Networking (SDN) is likely to increase owing to smart city initiatives carried out by government agencies.
This report analyses the Argentina data center market share. It elaboratively analyses the existing and upcoming facilities and investments in IT, electrical, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, and tier standards. It discusses market sizing and investment estimation for different segments. The segmentation includes:
- IT Infrastructure
- Storage Systems
- Network Infrastructure
- Electrical Infrastructure
- UPS Systems
- Switches & Switchgears
- Other Electrical Infrastructure
- Mechanical Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems
- Rack Cabinets
- Other Mechanical Infrastructure
- General Construction
- Core & Shell Development
- Installation & commissioning Services
- Building & Engineering Design
- Fire Detection and Suppression
- Physical Security
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
- Tier Standard
- Tier I & Tier II
- Tier III
- Tier IV
EdgeConneX, Lumen Technologies, Nabiax, G2K Hosting, IPXON Networks, and IFX Networks are some major data center operators in the country. Local enterprises, BFSI companies, and international companies are major customers for colocation operators.
IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROVIDERS:
- Arista Networks
- Cisco Systems
- Dell Technologies
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Huawei Technologies
- Juniper Networks
CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTORS & SUB-CONTRACTORS:
- Constructora Sudamericana
- Fluor Construction
SUPPORT INFRASTRUCTURE PROVIDERS
- Alfa Laval
- Assa Abloy
- Johnson Controls
- Schneider Electric
- Vertiv Group
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS RESEARCH?
- Market size available in the investment, area, power capacity, and Argentina colocation market revenue.
- An assessment of the data center investment in Argentina by colocation, hyperscale, and enterprise operators.
- Data center investments in the area (square feet) and power capacity (MW) across cities in the country.
- A detailed study of the existing Argentina data center market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about the Argentina data center market size during the forecast period.
- Snapshot of existing and upcoming third-party data center facilities in Argentina
- Facilities Covered (Existing): 05
- Facilities Identified (Upcoming): 01
- Coverage: 4 Cities
- Existing vs. Upcoming (Data Center Area)
- Existing vs. Upcoming (IT Load Capacity)
- Data center colocation market in Argentina
- Market Revenue & Forecast (2021-2027)
- Retail Colocation Pricing
- The Argentina data center landscape market investments are classified into IT, power, cooling, and general construction services with sizing and forecast.
- A comprehensive analysis of the Argentina data center market growth, latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities, and prospects for the industry.
- Business overview and product offerings of prominent IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers, and investors operating in the industry.
- A transparent research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market.
- Chapter 1 Existing & Upcoming Third-Party Data Centers In Argentina
- 15+ Unique Data Center Properties
- Data Center IT Load Capacity
- Data Center White Floor Area Space
- Existing Data Center Capacity by Cities
- Cities Covered
- Buenos Aires
- Chapter 2 Investment Opportunities In Argentina
- Data Center Investments
- Investment by Area
- Investment by Power Capacity
- Chapter 3 Data Center Colocation Market In Argentina
- Colocation Services Market in Argentina
- Retail Colocation
- Colocation Pricing (Quarter Rack, Half Rack, Full Rack) & Add-ons
- Chapter 4 Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Trends
- Market Restraints
- Chapter 5 Market Segmentation
- IT Infrastructure: Market Size & Forecast
- Electrical Infrastructure: Market Size & Forecast
- Mechanical Infrastructure: Market Size & Forecast
- General Construction Services: Market Size & Forecast
- Chapter 6 Tier Standard Investment
- Tier I & II
- Tier III
- Chapter 7 Key Market Participants
- IT Infrastructure Providers
- Construction Contractors
- Support Infrastructure Providers
- Data Center Investors
- Chapter 8 Appendix
- Market Derivation
- Quantitative Summary