APAC Vaccine Packaging Market - Focused Insights 2023-2028
This report offers market size & forecast data for the vaccine packaging market in APAC. The revenue generated from the sale of vaccine packaging materials and products are included in the report. Revenue generated by service providers are excluded from the scope of the report. This report provides a comprehensive and current market scenario of the APAC vaccine packaging, including the APAC vaccine packaging market size, anticipated market forecast, relevant market segmentations, and industry trends.
The study considers a detailed scenario of the present vaccine packaging market and its market dynamics for 2023−2028 in APAC. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The report offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent players operating in the market.
Vaccine packaging is the process that includes securely packaging vaccines in order to keep their therapeutic potency for a certain period. Vaccine packaging comprises vials, ampoules, prefilled syringes, and bags & pouches, which is the initial level of packaging.
- The APAC vaccine packaging market was valued at $695.54 million in 2022 and is projected to reach $1,149.38 million in 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.73%, during the study period.
- In 2022, China dominated the vaccine packaging market with the highest revenue share of 30.98%, followed by Japan with 26.03% and then India with 22.73%.
- The vaccine packaging market in APAC is witnessing significant growth due to increasing research and development (R&D) activities owing to the prevalence of various infectious diseases, the presence of leading vaccine players, well-developed infrastructure, high investments in drug development, and growing government initiatives.
- Primary Packaging accounted for the highest share of more than 71% in the APAC vaccine packaging market attributable to the growing demand for vials, ampoules, and syringes with the increasing demand for vaccines.
- Based on primary packaging type, the vials packaging segment accounted for a 38.07% market share in the APAC vaccine packaging market and dominated the other segments due to its wide usage as an essential primary packaging element for vaccine products.
- Based on material type, the glass segment accounts for a 44.09% APAC vaccine packaging market share that can be attributed to its external barrier properties and its highest demand in primary packaging.
- The pharmaceutical and biotech companies accounted for the highest share of more than 47% in the APAC vaccine packaging market which is owing to the rise in communicable or infectious diseases, the growing aging population, the growing demand for vaccines, innovations in vaccine development are some of the major factors driving the vaccine packaging industry.
- SCHOTT, Gerresheimer AG, Stevanato Group, Amcor, SGD Pharma, WestRock, Corning Incorporation, and Others are the leading players in the APAC vaccine Packaging market. The market offers tremendous growth opportunities for existing and future/emerging players because of innovations in oncology, infectious diseases, autoimmune, chronic ailments, and rare diseases.
- Gerresheimer AG
- Stevanato Group
- SGD Pharma
- WestRock Pharmaceuticals
- Panasonic Health Corporation
- Aptar Group
- Corning International
- DWK Life Sciences
PRODUCT SEGMENTATION & FORECAST
▪ Pharmaceuticals & Biotech Companies
▪ Healthcare Facilities
- Market Dynamics
- Competitive Landscape of Vaccine packaging Market
- Key Vendors
- Other Prominent Vendors
- Research Methodology
- About Arizton
- CHAPTER – 1: Vaccine Packaging Market Overview
- • Executive Summary
- • Introduction
- • Key Findings
- CHAPTER – 2: Vaccine Packaging Market
- • APAC: Projected Revenue of Vaccine Packaging (2022-2028; $Millions)
- CHAPTER – 3: Vaccine Packaging Market Segmentation Data
- • APAC: Projected Revenue by Packaging level (2022-2028; $Millions)
- o Primary Packaging
- o Secondary Packaging
- o Tertiary Packaging
- • APAC: Projected Revenue by Packaging type (2022-2028; $Millions)
- o Vials Packaging
- o Ampoules Packaging
- o Syringes
- o Others
- • APAC: Projected Revenue by Material type (2022-2028; $Millions)
- o Glass
- o Plastic
- o Others
- • APAC: Projected Revenue by End-user type (2022-2028; $Millions)
- o Pharma & Biotech Companies
- o Healthcare Facilities
- o Others
- CHAPTER – 4: Key Countries Overview
- • China: Projected Revenue of Vaccine Packaging Market (2022-2028; $Millions)
- • Japan: Projected Revenue of Vaccine Packaging Market (2022-2028; $Millions)
- • India: Projected Revenue of Vaccine Packaging Market (2022-2028; $Millions)
- • South Korea: Projected Revenue of Vaccine Packaging Market (2022-2028; $Millions)
- • Australia: Projected Revenue of Vaccine Packaging Market (2022-2028; $Millions)
- CHAPTER – 5: Vaccine Packaging Market Prospects & Opportunities
- • Vaccine Packaging Market Drivers
- • Vaccine Packaging Market Trends
- • Vaccine Packaging Market Constraints
- CHAPTER – 6: Vaccine Packaging Industry Overview
- • Vaccine Packaging - Competitive Landscape
- • Vaccine Packaging - Key Players
- • Vaccine Packaging - Key Company Profiles
- • Vaccine Packaging - Key Strategic Recommendations
- CHAPTER – 7: Appendix
- • Research Methodology
- • Abbreviations
- • About Arizton