Unified communications technology providers: case studies and analysis
This report examines how different vendors are approaching cloud-based unified communications (UC). It outlines key details such as the range of services offered, go-to-market strategies and financial performance. It highlights how vendors are working to differentiate their services and build market share.
It is based on several sources including:
▪ Analysys Mason’s discussions with vendors and service providers in the UC market
▪ public announcements, press releases, annual reports and financial statements of market players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
▪ What are the major trends in the delivery of UC services?
▪ How does the scope of the UC portfolio vary for different providers?
▪ What delivery models are being used (on-premises/hybrid/privately hosted/public cloud)?
▪ What go-to-market strategies and sales channels are UC service providers relying on?
▪ What are the key differentiators in this market?
▪ Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (ALE) (Rainbow)
▪ Microsoft Teams
▪ Mitel ▪ Ribbon Communications (Kandy)
▪ Zoom Communications