Worldwide Orthopaedic & Spine Contract Manufacturing 2019-2024
Avicenne is happy to announce the release of the 9th edition of its reference survey on the Worldwide Orthopaedic & Spine Contract Manufacturing 2019-2024 and Top 100 Supplier profiles.
Worldwide Orthopaedic & Spine Contract Manufacturing 2019-2024 and Top 100 Supplier profiles is a 350+ pages report, with 1,000+ insightful charts, report covers the main Contract Manufacturing segments: hip, knee, spine, trauma, instruments, cases & trays detailed by manufacturing methods: forging, casting, machining, coating, marking, packaging, sterilization, coating and ceramics markets.
For this June 2020 edition, please note the additional analysis Vs the previous one in 2019:
• Covid-19 impact on orthopaedics: end-market & CMO side
• Analysis on Europe's new Medical Devices Regulation (MDR)
• Jabil-Depuy deal analysis & forecasts
• Worldwide Sport medicine market
• Robotics for orthopaedics & spine
• Additive Manufacturing up-date: Reconstructive implants, spine cages, complex spine implants, customized implants, instruments & complex Instruments. Also, machines supply and quantification (by supplier and by customer).
As usual, we have updated all the main figures:
• Orthopaedic market, CMO market, Buyers data, etc.
• Analysis on price erosion in Europe, USA, Row
• Analysis on certain challengers: Nuvasive, Globus, Microport, Corin, Lima, etc.
• Analysis in Top 20 contract Manufacturers ranking: Tecomet, Orchid, Viant, NN, Avalign, Intech, Arch Medical, RMS Surgical, etc.
• New CMO profiles: Among the 100 CMO profiles, you can find 35+ new profiles Vs 2019.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook