Internet Plumbing and Heating Market Report - UK 2018-2022
The 4th Edition of the 'Internet Plumbing & Heating Market Report - UK 2018-2022' incorporates original input and primary research, it represents an up-to-date and informed report on the market for bathroom, shower, wetroom and heating products that are sold on transactional websites by specialist online plumbing retailers and multi-channel non-specialists.
Key content covered:
Key areas of particular interest include:
- UK Internet Plumbing & Heating Market - size, recent trends and key influences, forecasts and future trends up to 2022.
- Analysis by market sector - Bathroom, Shower, Wetroom and Heating Products - size, product mix, trends and influences.
- Market structure - review of market structure, split between online specialists and non-specialists, market shares of major specialist players, company profiles, anticipated future developments.
- Operational characteristics - analysis of leading online specialist websites, features, key trends and influences.
- Market development in 2013-18 - the internet is the fastest growing channel of the overall plumbing and heating market driven by convenience and the widespread availability of 4G mobile internet technology and installation of superfast broadband in UK homes.
- Key product mix trends - bathroom, shower, wetroom and heating products.
- Purchasing trends - more trade and consumer users are shopping 'on the go' via smartphone or tablet.
- Supply and distribution - structures and shares. Specialist plumbing retailers and multi-channel non-specialists.
- Market prospects to 2022 - including review of key market drivers.
- Detailed market data and insight on the internet plumbing and heating market by AMA Research, a leading UK provider of construction market intelligence.
UK internet plumbing and heating market - market definition, overview of market size by value, recent and current situation 2013-2017 with estimates for 2018, recent market performance, factors underpinning demand and value growth.
Internet trends - overall UK e-retail market, mobile internet access, mobile devices, typical purchaser profile by age and sex, trends in online household goods purchases etc.
Shopping trends - increasing online research, higher expectations of shorter delivery times and costs, growth of 'click and collect' and alternative pick-up locations, importance of social networking, influence of customer reviews and blogs, easier identification of lowest prices, use of voucher codes, payment flexibility, importance of marketplace websites, and growth in digital advertising - particularly mobile.
Market prospects - market size, key growth areas, market developments and forecast trends up to 2022.Product Mix
Overall product mix - by value and share - baths and sanitaryware; shower controls and bathroom taps; bathroom furniture and accessories; shower enclosures, screens and trays; wetroom products; towel warmers & decorative radiators; heating products.
Key design trends by product sector - sustainability and the environment, affordable design, technological improvements including digital controls, minimalist and contemporary styles, space saving designs for small UK bathrooms, safety features, inclusive design etc.
Use of own label - advantages and disadvantages, trends, positioning, influences.
Branded product - growing number of products and brands offered.Supply and Distribution
Market shares of leading specialist online plumbing retailers.
Review and analysis of leading online plumbing retailers, including company profile, turnover, key brands etc. Also, summary of significant other online plumbing retailers.
Overview of non-specialists - including merchant/trade channel, DIY multiples and other retail suppliers - store-based retailers, mail-order catalogues, grocery multiples, non-specialist marketplace retailers (such as Amazon) and plumbing manufacturers.
Changes in structure of internet channel - specialist online retailers, multi-channel non-specialists, key trends.