The 1st edition of the new title 'Bathroom Installation Frames and Systems Market Report – UK 2016-2020 Analysis' focuses on the growing installation frames and systems market within the UK bathroom market. The trend in this sector reflects growth of wall hung sanitaryware alongside the fact that these installation frames offer a secure and quick method of installing wall hung WCs, wash basins, bidets and urinals. The report represents a current and informed review of this growing market, incorporating original input and research.
Key content covered:
Recent trends include:
- Market overview - size, key influences, UK bathroom and wetroom markets, end use sectors, key end use sectors, forecasts to 2020.
- Product mix and trends - share mix by value, key trends, product development etc.
- WC frames and systems - including concealed cisterns and flushing controls.
- Wash basin frames
- Other frames and systems - including urinal and bidet frames and urinal flushing controls.
- Supply and distribution review - market shares, leading suppliers, company profiles, distribution structure and key channels.
Key areas covered in the report include:MARKET OVERVIEW & INFLUENCES
- Wall-hung sanitaryware has steadily gained share at the expense of more traditional products such as the close-coupled WC pan and the wash basin pedestal.
- The increasing popularity of wetrooms has influenced demand; wall-hung sanitaryware is highly compatible with minimalist wetroom layout designs.
- The upturn in new housebuilding has particularly benefitted sales of wall-hung sanitaryware and installation frame systems.
- Installation frames have also become more versatile and are used in refurbishment situations; there are frames available to suit all wall types, in a number of sizes.
- As bathroom aesthetics increase in importance there is more focus on flexibility, durability and ease of installation. This has supported the shift towards the use of installation frames wherever wall-hung sanitaryware is specified.
- Installation frames and systems have become more widely available, with a growing number online retailers, merchants and distributors competing in this market sector.
- Overall market size by value, rates of change, key trends and factors of influence, estimates of market size in 2016, forecasts through to 2020.
- Other influences - self-build market; trends, future prospects.
- Interior design – ‘open plan’ living, minimalism, inclusive design etc.
- Bathroom market – market size and development, key trends and developments, WC pans, wash basins, bathroom furniture etc.
- Wetroom market – market size and development, trends and influences etc.
- Demographic trends. Ageing population – including growth of population in 65+ age category, financial situation, proportion of elderly people living alone, disability-free life expectancy, multigenerational households etc.
- Disabled population - including population and trends, care in the community, Disabled Facilities Grant programme etc.
- Housing Standards – ‘Lifetime Homes’ standard, new 2015 housing standards including age friendly housing and wheelchair user housing.
- Overall product mix – by value and share.
- Installation benefits – wall-hung sanitaryware, frames; features, influences etc.
- WC frames – concealed cisterns, flushing controls, key design trends, developments etc.
- Wash basin frames – trends, developments etc.
- Other frames – urinal frames and flushing controls, bidet frames, trends, influences etc.
- Mix by type of installation – refurbishment and new build, residential and commercial.
- Private housing – completions, installations in new homes, refurbishment trends, etc.
- Social housing – completions, forecasts, Disabled Facility Grant allocation etc.
- Extra care housing, care homes – trends and forecasts, Care and Support Specialised Housing Fund etc.
- Hotels - budget sector, boutique hotels; installations and trends.
- Overview of non-domestic sector – health, entertainment and leisure, other key sectors; trends and forecasts.
- Market shares of leading installation frames and systems manufacturers.
- Review and analysis of leading suppliers, including company profile, turnover, key product areas etc.
- Summary of other specialist suppliers.
INSTALLATION & SPECIFICATION
- Distribution structure – building and plumbing merchants/distributors, other chains of supply.
- Merchants/distributors – key players, brands supplied etc.
- Other channels – bathroom specialists, DIY multiples, online retailers.
- Installation – trend towards GSI, part of specialist package.
- Specification – domestic refurbishment, new build; key influencers/decision makers.
Abacus Direct, AKW Medicare, Aliaxis Group, Bath Empire.com, Bathrooms.com, BCG, Better Bathrooms, BHL, Bristan Group, Cooper Callas, Crosswater, Fluidmaster, F&P Wholesale, Franke Sissons, Frontline Bathrooms, Geberit UK, Grohe, Healey & Lord, Heat and Plumb, Ideal Bathrooms, Ideal Standard UK, Kohler Mira, Lauren, Nicholls & Clarke, Online Home Retail, Pegler Yorkshire, Phoenix Whirlpools, PJH Group, Pura Bathrooms, Robert Lee Distribution, Roca, Roper Rhodes, Saneux, Saniflo, Siamp, Silverdale Bathrooms, Tavistock Bathrooms, Thomas Dudley, The Imperial Bathroom Company, Twyford Bathrooms, Ultra Finishing, Victoria Plumb, Vitra, Wirquin.