Feminine Hygiene Products Market Research Report by Nature (Disposable and Reusable), Type, Distribution Channel, State (Ohio, Texas, and California) - United States Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The United States Feminine Hygiene Products Market size was estimated at USD 4,273.21 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 5,064.00 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 14.79% to reach USD 9,780.98 million by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Feminine Hygiene Products to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Nature, the market was studied across Disposable and Reusable.
Based on Type, the market was studied across Menstrual Cups, Panty Liners, Sanitary Napkins, and Tampons.
Based on Distribution Channel, the market was studied across Convenience Stores, Drug Stores/Pharmacies, Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, and Online Retail Stores.
Based on State, the market was studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Feminine Hygiene Products Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the United States Feminine Hygiene Products Market, including Alyk, Inc., Bingbing Paper Co., Ltd., Cotton High Tech - Cohitech, Daio Paper Corporation, Diva International Inc., Drylock Technologies, Essity Aktiebolag, First Quality Enterprises, Inc., Hengan International Group Company Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Kao Corporation, Kimberly-Clark, Lambi, MeLuna, Natracare LLC, Ontex Group, Premier Care Industries, Premier FMCG, Procter & Gamble, Quanzhou Hengxue Women Sanitary Products Co., Ltd., Rael Inc, Redcliffe Hygiene Private Limited, Sirona Hygiene Pvt Ltd., The Keeper, Inc., Tosama d.o.o., TZMO SA, and Unicharm Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the United States Feminine Hygiene Products Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the United States Feminine Hygiene Products Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the United States Feminine Hygiene Products Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the United States Feminine Hygiene Products Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the United States Feminine Hygiene Products Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the United States Feminine Hygiene Products Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the United States Feminine Hygiene Products Market?
Please Note: PDF & Excel + Online Access - 1 Year
Bingbing Paper Co., Ltd.
Cotton High Tech - Cohitech
Daio Paper Corporation
Diva International Inc.
First Quality Enterprises, Inc.
Hengan International Group Company Ltd.
Johnson & Johnson
Premier Care Industries
Procter & Gamble
Quanzhou Hengxue Women Sanitary Products Co., Ltd.
Redcliffe Hygiene Private Limited
Sirona Hygiene Pvt Ltd.
The Keeper, Inc.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook