Cycling Wear Market Research Report by Product Type (Clothing, Eyewear, Footwear, Hand Gloves, and Head Gear), by Distribution Channel (Hypermarket, Online Stores, Retail Stores, and Specialty Stores) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The Global Cycling Wear Market is expected to grow from USD 1,840.48 Million/EUR 1,613.76 Million in 2020 to USD 2,420.65 Million/EUR 2,122.48 by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.63%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Cycling Wear to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product Type, the Cycling Wear Market studied across Clothing, Eyewear, Footwear, Hand Gloves, Head Gear, and Knee and Elbow Pads.
Based on Distribution Channel, the Cycling Wear Market studied across Hypermarket, Online Stores, Retail Stores, and Specialty Stores. The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period
Based on Geography, the Cycling Wear Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Europe, Middle East & Africa commanded the largest size in the Cycling Wear Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Cycling Wear Market including 2xu Pty Ltd., ASSOS of Switzerland GmbH, Attaquer Pty Ltd., Blacksheep, Capo, Castelli Cycling, Champion System, Conquest Cycle Wear Ltd., Cuore Of Switzerland Inc., Endura Limited, Giro Sport Design, Isadore Apparel, JRD Cycling, Lumiere Cycling, MAAP, Pas Normal Studios, Pedla, Rapha Racing Limited, Santini Maglificio Sportivo S.R.L. P.I. - C.F., Tewsn Cycling Gear Limited, and United Apparel Solution Ltd.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cycling Wear Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cycling Wear Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cycling Wear Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cycling Wear Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cycling Wear Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cycling Wear Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Cycling Wear Market?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook