E-Cigarettes Market Research Report by Flavor (Beverage, Botanical, Fruit, Sweet, and Tobacco), by Type (Disposable, Modular, and Rechargeable), by Distribution Channel - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The Global E-Cigarettes Market to grow USD 29,622.42 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 16.51%.
The Global E-Cigarettes Market is expected to grow from USD 11,837.24 Million in 2019 to USD 29,622.42 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 16.51%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the E-Cigarettes to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:On the basis of Flavor, the E-Cigarettes Market is studied across Beverage, Botanical, Fruit, Sweet, and Tobacco. On the basis of Type, the E-Cigarettes Market is studied across Disposable, Modular, and Rechargeable. On the basis of Distribution Channel, the E-Cigarettes Market is studied across Offline Mode and Online Mode. On the basis of Geography, the E-Cigarettes Market is studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region is studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region is studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region is studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global E-Cigarettes Market including Altria Group, Inc., British American Tobacco PLC, FIN Branding Group, LLC., Healthier Choices Management Corp., Imperial Brands PLC, ITC Limited, Japan Tobacco Inc., JWell, mCig, Inc., NJOY, Inc., Philip Morris International Inc., Reynolds American Inc., Turning Point Brands, Inc., Vapor Hub International Inc., and VMR Products, LLC..
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the E-Cigarettes Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global E-Cigarettes Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global E-Cigarettes Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global E-Cigarettes Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global E-Cigarettes Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global E-Cigarettes Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global E-Cigarettes Market?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook