Breast Biopsy Market Research Report by Product (Assay Kits, Biopsy Needles, Biopsy Tables, Guidance Systems, and Liquid Biopsy Instruments), by Type (Liquid Breast Biopsy, Needle Breast Biopsy, and Open Surgical Breast Biopsy), by Guidance, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The Global Breast Biopsy Market is expected to grow from USD 763.43 Million/EUR 669.39 Million in 2020 to USD 1,173.88 Million/EUR 1,029.28 by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.98%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Breast Biopsy to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the Breast Biopsy Market studied across Assay Kits, Biopsy Needles, Biopsy Tables, Guidance Systems, Liquid Biopsy Instruments, and Localization Wires.
Based on Type, the Breast Biopsy Market studied across Liquid Breast Biopsy, Needle Breast Biopsy, and Open Surgical Breast Biopsy. The Liquid Breast Biopsy further studied across Circulating Tumor Cells and Circulating Tumor DNA. The Needle Breast Biopsy further studied across Core Needle Biopsy, Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy, and Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy. The Open Surgical Breast Biopsy further studied across Excisional and Incisional.
Based on Guidance, the Breast Biopsy Market studied across Image-Guided Biopsy and Liquid Biopsy. The Image-Guided Biopsy further studied across Mammography-Guided Stereotactic Biopsy, MRI Guided Biopsy, and Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy. The Liquid Biopsy further studied across Microarray-Based Biopsy, NGS-Based Biopsy, and PCR-Based Biopsy.
Based on Application, the Breast Biopsy Market studied across Early Cancer Screening, Recurrence Monitoring, Therapy Selection, and Treatment Monitoring.
Based on Geography, the Breast Biopsy Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Breast Biopsy Market including Argon Medical Devices, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Biocept, Inc., Cardiff Oncology, Inc., Cook Medical Incorporated, Danaher Corporation, Encapsule Medical Devices, LLC, Ethicon Endo-Surgery, EXACT Sciences Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Fluxion Biosciences, Inc., Gallini S.r.l., Hologic, Inc., Illumina, Inc., IZI Medical Products, LLC, Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH, Medtronic PLC, Menarini Silicon Biosystems, S.p.A., Merit Medical Systems, Inc., Myriad Genetics, Inc., QIAGEN, Scion Medical Technologies, LLC, STERYLAB S.r.l., and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Breast Biopsy Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Breast Biopsy Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Breast Biopsy Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Breast Biopsy Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Breast Biopsy Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Breast Biopsy Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Breast Biopsy Market?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook