Will you be asking any of these questions in 2012:
- Is there a New Golden Age coming for Cognac?
- Is there a two-speed market?
- Will there be sustainable growth?
- What opportunities lie ahead for non-Cognac brandy?
- How big will the luxury brands grow?
- How can the sector perform in its maturing market?
If you are, this report may well provide the answers! At over 26,000 words, containing over 40 tables, IWSR's proprietary brand volumes and market forecasts, exclusive interviews with the top global brands, and including all the invaluable insight you have come to expect from the drinks publishing experts IWSR and just-drinks, this report is essential reading and provides fundamental market and brand data for your market planning and analysis work on this category.
Beginning with an Executive Summary, the report scopes out the market, international trade, Cognac's global industry structure, and addresses the key questions above with lengthy chapters containing essential commentary, insight and data.
Markets covered include:
- United States
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Data provided includes:
- 2006 to 2016 volume consumption for:
- non-Cognac brandy in the 25 leading countries
- Leading regions for Cognac
- Top ten Cognac markets
- Top ten Armagnac markets
- US Cognac sales by quality
- China Cognac sales by quality
- Travel retail Cognac sales by quality
- 2006 to 2010 volume consumption for:
- Top ten Cognac and brandy brand volumes for every leading market
- Armagnac sales by retail value
Extracts of interviews with the following companies/brands are provided:
- Armagnac Delord
- Darroze Armagnac
- Rémy Cointreau
- Godet Frères
- Rémy Martin
- Pernod Ricard / Martell
- Beam Global / Courvoisier