ICD Research's Zoppas Industries SpA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Zoppas Industries SpA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Zoppas Industries SpA for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Zoppas Industries SpA (Zoppas) is a multinational group, which through its subsidiaries produces heating elements for small and large appliances and industrial systems, and also manufactures machinery primarily for the production of plastic containers for beverages, cosmetics and detergents. It operates in two segments namely, Heating Components and Systems for the Production of Plastic Containers. The company maintains 11 manufacturing facilities located in eight countries. Its products have strong domestic and international appeal which includes Brazil, the US, Mexico, Japan, Thailand, China, Turkey, Russia and France. The company is headquartered in San Vendemiano, Italy.