ICD Research's Zignago Vetro SpA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Zignago Vetro SpA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Zignago Vetro SpA for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios of the company
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Zignago Vetro SpA (Zignago Vetro) is an Italy-based company engaged in the production and marketing of high quality hollow glass. It is a part of the holding Industrie Zignago Santa Margherita SpA. The company produces glass containers principally for cosmetics and perfumery; food and beverage; and specialty glass containers markets. The key clients of the company include Campari, P&G, Loreal, Plasmon, Heinz Group and Antinori. Zignago Vetro principally operates through three business units which include Zignago Vetro SpA, Verreries Brosse SAS and Vetri Speciali SpA. The production facilities of the company are located in Italy and in France. The company is headquartered in Fossalta di Portogruaro, Italy.