ICD Research's Xcel Energy Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Xcel Energy Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Xcel Energy Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Xcel Energy Inc. (Xcel Energy) is a holding company, through its subsidiaries engages in the utility business. The company along with its subsidiaries generates, transmits and distributes electricity, natural gas and related energy services. The company’s business operations are undertaken through its four wholly owned utility subsidiaries, including Northern States Power Company (NSP-Minnesota), Northern States Power Company (NSP-Wisconsin), Public Service Company (PSCo) and Southwestern Public Service Co. (SPS). These subsidiaries serves customers in portions of Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas and Wisconsin. In addition, the company through its joint venture company, WYCO Development LLC (WYCO), develops and leases natural gas pipeline, storage, and compression facilities. Xcel Energy is headquartered in Minnesota, the US.