ICD Research's X5 Retail Group N.V.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's X5 Retail Group N.V.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about X5 Retail Group N.V. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios of the company along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
X5 Retail Group N.V. (X5) operates multi-format stores including discount stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets. It operates 2,469 stores, including 1,392 discount stores, 301 supermarkets and 71 hypermarkets, 660 Kopeyka discount stores , 45 convenience stores and with a floor space of 1.55 million sq m. Pyaterochka and Perekrestok are its discount and supermarkets chains, respectively, while Karusel is the name of its hypermarket chain. These stores offer national and private brands of food, alcohol and non-food items. Red Price and Five Pluses are its private labels. The company principally operates in Russia and the Ukraine. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.