ICD Research's Whole Foods Market, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Whole Foods Market, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Whole Foods Market, Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios of the company along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Whole Foods Market, Inc. (Whole Foods) is one of world's leading natural and organic foods supermarkets, and America's first national Certified Organic grocer. The company provides groceries, meat and poultry, seafood, beer, wine, cheese, prepared foods, coffee and tea. In addition, it offers household products, books, flowers and pet products. Whole Foods offers private label products, comprising of over 2,200 stock keeping units (SKUs) branded under the 365 Everyday Value or 365 Organic names. The company operates 299 stores, including 288 stores in 38 states of the US and District of Columbia, six stores in Canada, and five stores in the UK. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, US.