ICD Research's Vilniaus Degtine AB: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Vilniaus Degtine AB: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Vilniaus Degtine AB for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios of the company
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Vilniaus Degtine AB (Degtine), based in Lithuania, specializes in production and sale of alcoholic beverages. It produces alcohol beverages such as vodka, bitter, liqueurs, brandy, flavored vodka, gin, Scottish whisky, wine and alcoholic cocktails. The major brands are Bajoru vodka, Sobieski and Sobieski Superior vodka, flavored Sobieski vodkas and Cepkeliu bitter. The company's 68.29% stake is owned by Sobieski Sp. z o.o. The company is headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania.