ICD Research's Victek Co., Ltd: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.Summary
ICD Research's Victek Co., Ltd: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Victek Co., Ltd..
ICD Research's Victek Co., Ltd: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Victek Co., Ltd. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Victek Co., Ltd. .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Victek Co., Ltd. (Victek) is a defense systems manufacturer, engaged in the production of electronic warfare systems and power supply devices for military market. The company's direction finding systems find applications in warships, aircraft, as well as in certain land applications. Victek produces power supply systems for army, navy and air force; and for terminals in military satellite communication vehicles. The company also produces power supply inverters which are used as alternative energy for other business sectors. It also develops radio frequency identification (RFID) systems and real time locating system (RTLS) solutions, which include RTLS tags and readers. Victek is headquartered in Icheon, Korea.