ICD Research's United States Steel Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's United States Steel Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about United States Steel Corporation for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios of the company along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
United States Steel Corporation (USSC) is a US based company engaged in the production and sale of steel products. USSC offers steel products under two categories, flat-rolled and tubular. The company's flat-rolled products include slabs, rounds, strip mill plates, sheets, and tin mill products. These products cater to construction, transportation, container, and appliance and electrical markets. USSC's tubular product portfolio comprises steel casing and tubing, standard and line pipe, and mechanical tubing products. The company offers these products to oil and gas, and petrochemical industries. In addition, USSC provides logistics services, including transportation management, and consulting services. The company is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the US.