ICD Research's Unilever Pakistan Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Unilever Pakistan Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Unilever Pakistan Limited for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Unilever Pakistan Limited (Unilever Pakistan) is one of the largest FMCG companies in Pakistan. The company principally engages in the manufacture and marketing of home and personal care products, ice creams, beverages and spreads. Unilever Pakistan is a subsidiary of Unilever Overseas Holdings Limited, the UK, whereas its ultimate parent company is Unilever PLC, the UK. It offers a broad range of cleaning, skin care, hair care and oral care products under the home and personal care products category. In the beverages category, the company provides tea, ice creams and margarine. The company markets its products under the brands Surf, Lux, Lifebuoy, Fair & Lovely, Sunsilk, Clear, Lipton, Brooke Bond Supreme, Flora, and Blue Band. Unilever Pakistan operates through five regional offices, four wholly owned and six third party manufacturing sites across Pakistan. The company is headquartered in Karachi, Pakistan.