ICD Research's 'Ubisoft Entertainment SA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's 'Ubisoft Entertainment SA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Ubisoft Entertainment SA' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Ubisoft Entertainment SA (Ubisoft) is an interactive entertainment products manufacturer in France. The company develops, publishes and distributes gaming software. Ubisoft undertakes all the processes involved in the entire value chain - from conception to selling the developed games. The company also distributes games developed by other companies. Ubisoft serves a wide customer base, which includes gamers of a wide demography. Ubisoft also offers games under eight major genres: Action/adventure, Shooters, Sports, Strategy, Simulation, TV and Movie licenses, Games for Everyone, and Driving. Major gaming titles offered by the company include Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, the Prince of Persia franchise, Assassins Creed, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, and Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. The company operates across the Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, and Australia. Ubisoft is headquartered in Paris, France.