ICD Research's Thomas Cook Group plc: Transport and Logistics Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.Summary
ICD Research's Thomas Cook Group plc: Transport and Logistics Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Thomas Cook Group plc.
ICD Research's Thomas Cook Group plc: Transport and Logistics Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Thomas Cook Group plc for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Thomas Cook Group plc .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Thomas Cook Group Plc (Thomas Cook) is one of the leading leisure travel groups. The company, along with its subsidiaries and affiliates, offers a wide range of tourism and travel services through a network of over 3,400 owned and franchised travel stores. The group operates a fleet of 95 aircraft and has interests in 86 hotels and resort properties. Thomas Cook offers its services in over 21 countries across the world including the UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Canada, the US, India and Egypt amongst others. The company's principal brands include Thomas Cook, Airtours, Neckermann, Condor, Ving, Direct Holidays and Sunquest. Thomas Cook is headquartered in Peterborough, the UK.