ICD Research's Tenaska, Inc.: Energy and Utilities Company profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key competitors, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
ICD Research's, Tenaska, Inc.: Energy and Utilities Company profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Tenaska, Inc.
ICD Research's Tenaska, Inc.: Energy and Utilities Company profile & SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Tenaska, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, key competitors, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Tenaska, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Tenaska, Inc. (Tenaska) is an independent power producing company. It is into development, and operation of non utility electric generation and cogeneration plants in the US. The company involves in marketing natural gas, electric power and biofuels. Also, Tenaska is into asset acquisition, fuel supply, gas transportation systems and electric transmission development. In addition, the company provides energy risk management services. It also manages and operates 17 natural gas fueled generating plants of total 12,104 MW of capacity. Tenaska Power Services (TPS), Tenaska's power marketing affiliate, develops power supply solutions for customers and operates a 24-hour marketing center, where it managed 20,000 megawatts in 2010. Tenaska is headquartered in Omaha (Nebraska), the US.