ICD Research's Telecom Corporation of New Zealand Limited: Technology & Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.Summary
ICD Research's Telecom Corporation of New Zealand Limited: Technology & Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Telecom Corporation of New Zealand Limited.
ICD Research's Telecom Corporation of New Zealand Limited: Technology & Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Telecom Corporation of New Zealand Limited for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Telecom Corporation of New Zealand Limited .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand (TCNZ) is one of the leading providers of telecommunication, and information, communication and technology (ICT) services. The company provides Internet, and data and voice, mobile and fixed line calling services. TCNZ's services portfolio includes local, national, international and value-added telephone services, data and Internet services, cellular and other mobile services, IT consulting, implementation and procurement, equipment sales and installation services and leased services. It offers its services through Xtra, and Gen-i brands. The company operates its business through five units, Chorus, wholesale and international, retail, Gen-i, and AAPT. The company has operations in New Zealand and Australia. TCNZ is headquartered in Wellington, New Zealand.