Tata Communications Limited : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial ReportSynopsis
ICD Research's Tata Communications Limited : Technology & Communications - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Tata Communications Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Tata Communications Limited for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Tata Communications Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Tata Communications Limited (Tata Communications) is a global telecommunication services provider based in India. The company provides a broad range of integrated communication services, and global data and voice-based communication services and related value-added services. It also offers wholesale international voice services, including global submarine cable networks, apart from providing network services, data center, contact center, security services, and professional services and outsourced services. The company's global network includes a submarine cable networks and a Tier-1 IP network with connectivity to more than 200 countries across 400 point-of-presences (PoPs), and over one million sq. ft. of data center and colocation space in 42 global locations. The company's customer base includes approximately 1,600 global carriers and service providers, 700 mobile operators, over 3,000 large corporations including 260 companies listed in the Forbes list of companies, 2,000 MNCs, 140,000 broadband and Internet subscribers and 365 Wi-Fi public hotspots. Tata Communications is headquartered in Mumbai, India.