ICD Research's Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited: Chemicals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited: Chemicals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited.
ICD Research's Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited: Chemicals Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited (SCCL) is one of the leading chemical companies in Japan. It offers a diverse range of chemical products in the fields of basic chemicals, petrochemicals and plastics, fine chemicals, information technology (it)-related chemicals, agricultural chemicals, and pharmaceuticals. The products offered by SCCL include inorganic and organic industrial chemicals, alumina products, optical materials, polymer alloys, thermo plastic elastomer (ESPOLEX), dyestuffs, polymer additives, IT-related chemicals and materials, agricultural insecticides and petrochemical products. SCCL, along with its subsidiaries operates in Japan, Asia-Pacific, the US, Saudi Arabia, Belgium, France, the UK, Mexico, and Brazil. SCCL is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.