ICD Research's Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries.Summary
ICD Research's Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc.
ICD Research's Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc.: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (SRC) designs, manufactures and markets firearms in the US. The company mainly manufactures firearms accessories and replacement parts. Its firearm products include rifles, pistols, revolvers and shotguns. SRC also produces precision investment castings made of steel alloys, for internal use of the firearms segment and for outside customers. Key customers include Jerry's/Ellett Brothers, Davidson, Lipsey and Sports South. It operates two manufacturing facilities in the US at Newport, New Hampshire and Prescott, Arizona. It also exports its firearms through distributors and direct sale. SRC is headquartered in Southport, Connecticut, the US.