ICD Research's Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation: Aerospace and Defense Company Profile, SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation: Aerospace and Defense Company Profile, SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
ICD Research's Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation: Aerospace and Defense Company Profile, SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, mergers & acquisitions, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation (Sikorsky) is a manufacturer of military and commercial helicopters, based in the US. The company offers fixed-wing reconnaissance aircraft, civil and heavy lift helicopters, and related spare parts. It also provides maintenance, repair and overhaul services for aircraft and helicopters. Sikorsky caters to a wide range of customers, including foreign governments, commercial clients, and the US Army, US Navy, US Coast Guard, US Marine Corps and other US armed forces. It operates manufacturing and assembly facilities in the US and Poland, and only manufacturing facilities in China and Turkey through its joint venture companies. The company operates as a subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation. Sikorsky is headquartered in Stratford, Connecticut, the US.