ICD Research's Sigma-Aldrich Corporation: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Sigma-Aldrich Corporation: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Sigma-Aldrich Corporation.
ICD Research's Sigma-Aldrich Corporation: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Sigma-Aldrich Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Sigma-Aldrich Corporation .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (Sigma-Aldrich) is a life science and high technology company focused on development, manufacture, purchase and distribution of a wide variety of high quality biochemicals and organic chemicals. These chemical products and kits are used in scientific, genomic and proteomic research, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical development, and also as key components in pharmaceutical and other high technology manufacturing industries. The company operates globally in 40 countries and provides about 147,000 chemical products, out of which 48,000 are manufactured by the company apart from 40,000 equipment products. Sigma-Aldrich caters to the needs of 97,000 accounts representing over one million individual customers in 160 countries through its wide network of subsidiaries. Sigma-Aldrich is headquartered in Missouri, the US.