ICD Research's Shimadzu Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Shimadzu Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Shimadzu Corporation for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios of the company
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Shimadzu Corporation (Shimadzu) is a manufacturer of measuring, medical, space and industrial equipment, based in Japan. Its key products include optical and surface measuring equipments, diagnostic equipments and airborne electronic equipment. The company offers chromatography instruments, diagnostic imaging systems, flight control systems and air conditioning systems. The company also provides services in real estate, construction and software development. Its customers include both private-sector and public-sector organizations covering broad range of fields in various countries. The company has production facilities in the Philippines, Japan, the US and China. It sells its products worldwide through its subsidiary companies and a network of distributors. Shimadzu is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan.