ICD Research's Seitel, Inc.: Energy and Utilities Company profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key competitors, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's, Seitel, Inc.: Energy and Utilities Company profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Seitel, Inc.
ICD Research's Seitel, Inc.: Energy and Utilities Company profile & SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Seitel, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, key competitors, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Seitel, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Seitel, Inc. (Seitel) is one of North America's leading providers of seismic data to the oil and gas industry. The company provides seismic data and related geophysical expertise to the petroleum industry. Seismic data offered by the company is used to identify oil and gas exploration, to determine the size, depth and geophysical structure of previously identified oil and gas fields and to optimize the development and production of oil and gas reserves. The main geographic regions of the company's focus include the US Gulf Coast, including the Texas Gulf Coast, Eastern Texas, Southern Louisiana and Mississippi, and Western Canada, the Rocky Mountains and Northern Louisiana. Seitel has one of the largest seismic libraries in North America. Also, Seitel maintains relationships with third-party seismic crews to gather data, and handle the processing through its business units such as Olympic Seismic, Seitel Data, Seitel Matrix and Seitel Solutions. To support its seismic data licensing business and its clients, the company maintains warehouse and electronic storage facilities in Houston, Texas and Calgary, Alberta. Seitel is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.