ICD Research's Scientific Games Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, Competitive benchmarking, information on products and services, financial ratios, details of locations and subsidiaries.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Scientific Games Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Scientific Games Corporation for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Scientific Games Corporation (Scientific Games) is a one of the leading suppliers of instant tickets, systems, and services to the gaming sector worldwide. The company supplies server based gaming machines and systems, interactive sports betting terminals and systems, wagering systems and services to pari-mutuel operators. Scientific Games also manufactures and markets prepaid cards to various telephone companies. Furthermore, the company holds long-term contracts for instant lottery tickets with various brands including Deal or No Deal, Major League Baseball, Harley-Davidson, Wheel of Fortune, Monopoly, Hershey's, Slingo, and World Poker Tour. It has operations in over 50 countries. Scientific Games is headquartered in New York, the US.