ICD Research's Scholastic Corporation: Media Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.Summary
ICD Research's Scholastic Corporation: Media Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Scholastic Corporation.
ICD Research's Scholastic Corporation: Media Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Scholastic Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Scholastic Corporation .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Scholastic Corporation (Scholastic) is a children's publishing, education and media company. The company principally engages in publishing and distributing children's reading materials. It also provides educational technology products and associated services. In addition, Scholastic develops educational and entertainment materials and products such as magazines, television programming, children's reference and non-fiction materials, teacher materials, film, videos and toys. The company also involves in operating book clubs and book fairs in the US. Scholastic sells its products and services through proprietary channels, retail stores and over the Internet. It principally operates in the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, China, India, Ireland and Dominican Republic among others. Scholastic is headquartered in New York, the US.