ICD Research's Santarus, Inc: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Santarus, Inc: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Santarus, Inc..
ICD Research's Santarus, Inc: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Santarus, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Santarus, Inc. .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Santarus, Inc. (Santarus) is a pharmaceutical company, which develops, produces and markets products for gastrointestinal diseases and disorders. The company's flagship product, Zegerid is a proton pump inhibitor for the treatment of upper gastrointestinal diseases and disorders including gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). The company also offers metformin hydrochloride extended release tablets under GLUMETZA brand, which acts as an adjunct to diet and exercise to improve glycemic control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Santarus distributes its products to a broad base of gastroenterologists, endocrinologists and other physicians across the US. The company is headquartered in California, the US.